No dig diary, 7th February 2021

The weather forecast has suddenly turned very chilly, with temperatures staying below freezing for quite a few days, so I’ve moved the broad beans sown on 5th February to the propagator. Hopefully they’ll be happier there than they would be in the greenhouse if temperatures drop to -5C as forecast.

I was hoping to get all of my carrots and parsnips lifted so I can get on with converting that section of the plot to no dig, but I think that will have to wait until the cold spell is over.

This entry was posted in Smallholding, Veg plot and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *