When I went for a stroll around the garden at lunchtime I noticed some panes of glass missing from the end of the greenhouse. Closer inspection suggests that the wind must have flexed the frame of the greenhouse sufficiently to release the glass from some of the retaining clips, leaving it free to slide down between the uprights of the frame at an angle until it jammed. When the frame “unflexed”, the remaining clips were then stretched out of shape by the glass.
Fortunately nothing was broken so once I’d found a few spare clips I could replace everything. It was a bit of a surprise though. It’s been very windy here before and I’ve never seen that happen in the fifteen years or thereabouts that we’ve had the greenhouse.