Robert Brown Arduino dew controller build, step by step #17

To complete the testing I need to make up the temperature sensor plugs. This wasn’t a major problem. The black connector part unscrews from the metal body revealing the pins for connecting the wires, so it’s just a case of loosening off the cable clamp, feeding the metal body onto the cable and then soldering on the wires. I found it necessary to add a couple of turns of insulating tape around the cable to give the cable clamp sufficient to bite on, but otherwise reassembly is just a case of screwing the metal body back onto the black plug (hold the plug so the individual wires don’t get twisted inside and perhaps touch each other or get damaged) and doing up the clamp once again.

And here’s one I made earlier.

This entry was posted in Astro Equipment, Astronomy, Projects and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *