Building an observatory. Construction #49

Not a huge amount of progress this weekend because the main priority was replacing the cover on the polytunnel. I did at least manage to get the rest of the door liner completed and dropped the height of the internal window. I also finished off the cladding under the door, which I think means there’s only a small piece above the door, the northern gable and the top piece on the sides of the roof (which I can’t do until the roof is fixed down) left.

I’m quite tempted to order the ply to line the walls now. I know there are other things that need doing first, but getting the lining done would be a big step forward. I’ll have a think about that.

This entry was posted in Astronomy, Observatory, Projects. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *