Building an observatory. Construction #48

Since I’ve decided I need to get on with the door I thought I’d best look out some timber for the lining and decide what to do about a threshold. I dithered over the latter a fair bit before remembering that I had some bits of oak lying about left over from other jobs, so I found an off-cut from a shelf, the scrag end of the apron in our stair well and a bit of skirting, glue, screws, and… tada!

Little bit of work with the plane, trim it to fit, varnish, and I’m sorted 🙂

This entry was posted in Astronomy, Observatory, Projects. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *